Finally Lunar New Year holidays are over now and today was my last day off of work. I spent so much fun during those days and got lot of presents. But yesterday all my previous stress and fatigue showed up and I was in bed all day long. It's better now but I feel very weak and fever anyways.
So, to make myself doing something and don't think all the time how sick I feel, I cleaned out everything (esp. after 2 parties we had during holidays it needed to be done) and of course changed my mani. This time I decided to make something inspired by Valentine's Day even that it's not my favourite holiday lol~
How To DIY This Nail Art:
1. Apply base coat to protect natural nails.
2. Apply 2 coats of pink polish and top it with a layer of any glitter polish.
3. On my middle and ring fingers I painted simple roses by using pink, red, white and green acrylic paints and thin nail art brush.
4. On the rest of my nails I stamped full heart image from Bunny Nails Holiday plate HD-A.
5. Add heart shaped studs.
6. Seal everything with clear top coat.
For the main background color I used this BK Tutti Frutti polish #08. I have 2 layers on without top coat. It's very nice polish with good texture and creme finish. It dries quite fast as well. I have tried this one on my sister-in-law and she loved this color :)
I also have this BK glitter polish #06 on top. It is 2 layers on without top coat. It has sheer milky pink base with lots of glitters to it. Easy to apply, dries fast and looks super cute by itself :)