Monday, February 03, 2014

Valentine's Day Nails

Finally Lunar New Year holidays are over now and today was my last day off of work. I spent so much fun during those days and got lot of presents. But yesterday all my previous stress and fatigue showed up and I was in bed all day long. It's better now but I feel very weak and fever anyways.
So, to make myself doing something and don't think all the time how sick I feel, I cleaned out everything (esp. after 2 parties we had during holidays it needed to be done) and of course changed my mani. This time I decided to make something inspired by Valentine's Day even that it's not my favourite holiday lol~ 

How To DIY This Nail Art:
1. Apply base coat to protect natural nails.
2. Apply 2 coats of pink polish and top it with a layer of any glitter polish.
3. On my middle and ring fingers I painted simple roses by using pink, red, white and green acrylic paints and thin nail art brush.
4. On the rest of my nails I stamped full heart image from Bunny Nails Holiday plate HD-A.
5. Add heart shaped studs.
6. Seal everything with clear top coat.
For the main background color I used this BK Tutti Frutti polish #08.  I have 2 layers on without top coat. It's very nice polish with good texture and creme finish. It dries quite fast as well. I have tried this one on my sister-in-law and she loved this color :)
I also have this BK glitter polish #06 on top. It is 2 layers on without top coat. It has sheer milky pink base with lots of glitters to it. Easy to apply, dries fast and looks super cute by itself :)

14 comments:

  1. Your Valentines Day nails look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely nail art, the roses are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah, you are truly very talented. love it!
    Random Beauty by Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these are lovely! first one is really stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even know where to look, these are so sweet and sexy and gorgeous all at once! Amazing Anastacia <3

    ReplyDelete

LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...