Friday, February 07, 2014

Romantic Nails for Valentine's Day

This nail art isn't planned at all. I just wanted to wear one of my new Missha polish I bought some time ago. And here is super simple, very quick, totally last minute Valentine's Day manicure of free-hand hearts and stamped Eiffel Tower. 
Thats it for today, thank you very much for taking time and stopping by!

Would you do a special Valentine's Day nails? What do you think of this nail art? 
How To DIY This Nail Art:
1. Apply base coat to protect natural nails.
2. Apply 2 coats of sand beige or any other beige polish.
3. Draw some black hearts using black acrylic paint and angled nail art brush.
4. Stamp an Eiffel Tower image, I used FUNII plate.
5. Seal everything with good layer of clear top coat.
For the main background color I used this Missha The Style Crystal nail polish in Nude Sand. I have 2 layers on, without top coat (yet). Obviously it is a sand finish and it feels rough to the touch. Nice formula, easy to apply, dries quite fast. Also it hard to remove (not hard as glitter polish though) but I will use kitchen foil method to take it off anyways.
And here is the same Nude Sand only with clear top coat on. I like it both ways :) Such pretty shade!
I also wanted to share my absolute must-have and total nail savior during winter time, The Face Shop Rich Hand V with vitamin E cuticle and nail balm. It contains organic marula. I like to apply it on my cuticles every night and also I moisturize my nails every time I change mani and it keeps my nails so hydrated and glossy and healthy! Oh~ I just love it so so much! If you have dry nails you need this one!

11 comments:

  1. Adorable nail art! Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy the simplicity of it <3 And the beige color looks great with the Eifel Tower! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe~ Thank you very much! I really enjoy wearing this polish too :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely and what a pretty polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ so much :) Oh! Yes~ it is :)

      Delete
  4. Oooh! I love this! It's so sweet & romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohhhh I love it! I've never tried a nude sand polish before. This looks really good.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete

LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...