Monday, January 27, 2014

Cartoon Stamping Decals

C - for Cartoons.
Today I'm back with another Alphabet challenge entry and it is for the letter "C". For this mani I did stamping decal technique for the very first time and I want to admit it's so much fun as well as tiny detail work, esp. if you work with dark pink stamper like I did lol~ I will definitely try to create more designs using this technique :)
To those who is new to this technique I suggest to check out this very helpful you tube tutorial HERE because it was very useful to me as well! 
Have you already tried this stamping decal technique? How do you like it? I would really appreciate if you share ur nail art blog posts URL below :)
Thanx again for taking time and visiting my blog! Have a polished day!

9 comments:

  1. I've heard about this before but never tried this technique out. The result looks great! Especially like Bart Simpson here ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super fun technique, I really enjoy it lately :)

      Delete

LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...