Friday, January 25, 2013

Simple Valentine's Day Pedicure

I just updated my Project "Beauty Empties" for the January. I don't know, maybe it's something wrong with me but I just enjoy this project so so much! I love finishing products and see pictures of empties and hit pans of someone else. Love to see at new products but well used make-up inspires me much more!

I was doing pretty well with my purple gradation toes but since the weather is very cold now my feet are dry most of the time. Because I'm still surviving from ingrowing nails I have to take a good/regular care of my toes at winter otherwise it hurts. And guess I get more opportunity for nail art :)
This time I made this true red pedicure with gold glitter nail tips which is perfect for Valentine's Day. It's very easy to do and looks so nice on the toes! Of course it can be perfectly worn on the hands as well but I'm not into matching fingers and toes.
Super easy to do: apply 2 coats of basic red polish and with gold glittery polish make a gradient effect to the nail tips. And thats it :)
I used to hate red polish because we practiced at the nail school with this color all the time. But seems like "my wounds heal" finally :)
Are you going to make a special pedicure for Valentine's Day?

6 comments:

  1. I had identical manicure on m nails two days ago :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Checked out your blog. Saw your version and it's cute too :)

      Delete
  2. Very gorgeous pedicure pictures. Perfectly done, could be featured on a magazine. I have not done a gradient on my toes for a long time. Right now I am wearing OPI Bubble Bath as my pedi color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! Thank you very much :)
      Love neutral colors too :)

      Delete
  3. That's very pretty! I could do that on my toe nails! (If I can bend) hehehee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikki! Awe! I really do understand your situation right now! I couldn't even trim my toe nails during pregnancy :P

      Delete

LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...