Sunday, January 06, 2013

Make Up Challenge: Day 6

Do you like/wear false eye lashes? (if yes strip or individual)
No, I don't like faux lashes. I can stick strip lashes just to take a make-up picture and thats it.

Sara Petit Z-Nails asked me to show my make-up brushes. I have a bunch of different brushes but these are I use all the time. I don't hunt for any specific brand I just buy those brushes which size I like and certainly brush should give a pleasant and soft feeling on the face.
Yesterday I was near The Face Shop store and saw they have a 30% holiday sale. So I went in because I needed nail polish remover and make-up cleansing tissues anyways and bought all this stuff. It feels awesome! I haven't bought anything make-up related almost for 7-8 months (except for the most necessary things as facial cleanser, acne treatment, etc.) I don't brag about shopping right now but sharing the things which made me happy so much :)
 Daily Mild Cotton Pads
Lovely Me:ex Nail Polish Remover in Pink #01
Clean & Clear Oil Control Film
Herb Day Cleansing Tissue
Lovely Me:ex Stick Eyes cream shadow in Peach #04
Lovely Me:ex BeBe Lip Essence SPF15
Lovely Me:ex Petit Angel Blusher in Soft Sunset
Face & it Oil Cut Pore Balm
Face & it Slim Eyeliner carbon Black Lesson 02.
Face & it Gradation Art Nails in Delightful Purple
Blackhead Control strips

10 comments:

  1. Aww Thank you for showing us what kind of brushes you use! So I don't need to buy expensive tools to make nice eyes make-ups. It's just I don't know how to use them the good way! LOL Thanks again for taking time to post a picture! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome my dear! Hope it helps! Yes, most of the times it's all about brush size and how you use it and not how much expensive brushes are :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with Sarah. There's that urge in me to buy the branded and expensive ones because most popular makeup gurus use them. I guess... it's not really a big deal if I don't use the expensive brushes. :P Thanks for sharing these! :)

    Happy New Year!

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I think most of those popular gurus use super expensive make-up brushes just because most of them free lancing. And of course clients love when everything is high quality. But for own use it's not that necessary to have over priced brushes, but thats just my opinion.

      Delete
  3. Lovely selection of brushes! I don't use the very expensive ones either, just go with what is more convenient.
    I also love your haul, so many pretty things and those purple nail polishes look so pretty! Wow, 7-8 months without buying beauty products, I really admire you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahaha~ yeahhh... that was a really long time, I guess :)

      Delete
  4. I have used EcoTools for a long time. They last a while and cost much less than brand names. You should try them, if you have not yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agh, I wish we have Aco Tools here...

      Delete
  5. wow 30% off Holiday sale on face Shop? It never happens down here! lol :) Nice haul!!! Can't wait to see more looks from you Anastacia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! seriously? That's happenes quite often here. Now we have 50% OFF at Etude House store...

      Delete

LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...