Friday, January 04, 2013

Make Up Challenge: Day 3

Favourite brand.
I like Laneige for the skin care products, The Face Shop for different type of mascara, Skin Food and Innisfree for the BB Creams, Etude House for their nail polish. So I guess I don't have favourite brand because I do love them all!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Omg! I so apologize for the shaggy eye brows! I wanted to make them fuller and never thought that it looks so funny :)
Anyways, it's a soft cut crease look today. I played with the forgotten, but very favorite eye shadow palette by VoV. It has quite a few bright colors and they are very soft and pigmented. Other products I used: The Face Shop loose powder, Etude House black liquid eyeliner, Laneige black mascara, orange blush and lips and faux eye lashes.
This is very bright make-up look and next time I'll try to create something more wearable and tone down suitable for everyone :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thanx again for all sweet comments and support in this challenge :)

5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I love the colors that you used.They compliment each other :D I also have a palette from VOV, it's the prism one, I forgot the name.The brows are okay! I love them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful make-up! <3 It looks like your liner is sparkled with silver glitters! Would you mind if you took a pic of your brushes so as I can see what kind of brush you use? keep up the good work, it's awesome!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I missed your makeup looks and I love this combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Вау, какие красивые синие и голубые тени! Я очень люблю синие тени.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this makeup Anastacia!! I love Etude too and your eyebrows are just fine, they are lush and beautiful!!♡

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...