Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Make Up Challenge: Day 2

How did you learn to put on make-up?
I'm a self-taught. And because I really do like all colorful things I started playing with different rainbow shades, tried to combine them in one make-up look. Also watching tutorials on you tube is helped me a lot! I'm learning about new techniques and new products all the time :) Yet practice, practice and more practice!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It feels like I started coming up with all sorts of excuses for myself and don't study enough. I still haven't pass my first theory exam of hairdressing, haven't got there yet lol~ Need to study and finally go to the exam but how to interest yourself in that which you don't care about at all? hahaha~ 
Today I created really bright and colorful look using Sleek eye shadow palette in ACID. It's unwearable eye look for me but playing with all this neon shades make me happy :) Other things I used are The Face Shop loose face powder, Laneige mascara, Anastasia eye brow kit, orange/peachy blush, red lip liner and orange lipstick.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Also I want to thank all of you girls who support me with this make-up challenge :) Thank you for taking time and visiting my blog :) Love you all <3 p="p">

8 comments:

  1. I love that look! It's awsome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that is so freaking gorgeous.

    P.S. I wear rainbow/bright/neon makeup to the grocery store and to the museum and stuff, and people give me weird looks but I DON'T CARE. >D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful! You look beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! And you are beautiful!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 뷰티플~~♥ 칼라가 상큼하네요!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. 뷰티플~~♥ 칼라가 상큼하네요!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so beautiful! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...