Monday, January 28, 2013

Lavender Make Up Look feat. Beauty Steals

A little bit of make-up challenge update for the past 3 days.
Favourite eyeliner.
I understand this question as favourite eyeliner pencil because question about liquid eyeliner is coming up in a few days. Anyways, I don't have a favourite eyeliner. Usually I don't use any type of pencils on my waterline and upper lash line as well.

Do you wear make-up everyday?
It's depending, if I have to go out every day I wear make-up everyday. Skin unlike nails should have a rest and breathe days.

Favourite make-up remover.
The Face Shop Herb Days Cleansing Wipes. I showed them in my January beauty empties [HERE]. Always re-buy this cleansing tissues.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Last week I got package full of make-up from the Beauty Steals web-site. This is UK based on-line store which sales discount skin care and cheap cosmetics. Make sure to check out this web-site for lots of different make-up brand. So today I've created this lavender make-up look using all the items above.
For this makeup look I applied the lightest lavender shade from the Revlon palette to the inner half part of the eyelid. For the outer half I used the silver shade. Blended out both shades with second light lavender color. Added deep purple alone with matte black e/s to the outer V corner. Applied ight neutral e/s as my brow bone highlighter, black liquid eyeliner, Celebrity mascara, and Fresh Strawberry lips.

Revlon ColorSaty 12 Hour Eyeshadow in Lavender Meadow.
Nice eyeshadow quad. All 4 shades in this palette are shimmery. The texture is very powdery but at the same time it's easy to work with. Very easy to blend. I have swatched this palette on my hand without any sort of base.
Can see myself using this palette a lot, especially the darkest purple and silver shades.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Royal Lashed Out Black Eyeliner Pencil.
Ingredients: Cera Alba, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ceresin, Petrolatum, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Lanolin Oil, Squalane, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
I have tried to use this eyeliner pencil to my waterline and it stays on very good. But the pencil by itself isn't smooth enough. Also this pencil comes with sharpener for the lid which is always a plus!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Celebrity Lash Bomb Mascara in Blackest Black.
"Extra thick brush that volumizes and shapes without clumping for explosive results. Creates full lush and longer lashes."
I don't like this mascara, to be honest. The texture feels kind of dry. Obviously it dries fast which makes it hard to build up the product and easily clumps the lashes. The color isn't that blackest black as it was promised on the package and it has a sour smell of PVA glueAnd it doesn't require any effort to wash off this mascara.   
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Esprit Lipgloss in Fresh Strawberry.
"Smooth creamy texture for delicious high shine lips. Enriched with royal jelly and vitamins A,C & E. Deramatologically tested."
I like this "color" lol~ because it looks clear on the lips. The texture is very light, not sticky at all. But it stays on just a few minutes after application. And it tastes sugary. Do you like sweet lipglosses?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Products was sent from Beauty Steals store.

3 comments:

  1. that lip gloss is a nice color! I agree with you 100% on letting your skin breathe!!

    I Follow you now by the way!
    If you have time could you check out/ follow my blog too?
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyeshadow is stunning!! I wish I could do my eyes like that ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time and posting a comment~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...