Friday, January 11, 2013

Etude House: If Story Nail Kit

I bought this nail polishes during Christmas sale at the Etude House store. They relised a few Holiday If Story Nail Kits. And mine is #04 If the White Witch Melts with Love. Which contains 2 nail polishes and some useful information on the box.
This combination of nail polishes looks very adorable to me, suits the skin tone (Asian skin tone) perfectly. Make my hands looks more fresh and white :)
Melts With Love. 2 layers on, without top coat. Basically a light milky purple color with lots of different type of glitters to it. All these polishes has very wide brush which kindda starting to get on my nerves. Because I find it hard to get a nice cuticle line with that monstress bristles. But overall it's a very pretty nail color which can be worn by itself and look creative.
 If The White Witch. Clear based polish with tons of white blue and some duochrome glitters to it, which are much better visible in real life then on the picture. It definitely will looks prettier on dark base polish. I also have some example swatches of this polish on top of creme white and creme black colors [HERE]. I have 2 layers on without top coat. Dries in a normal time.

Also I got surprise package this morning! Nail mail from my Secret Santa :) I'm joining an amazing group on Facebook and we had a small challenge during the holidays. And here is my Belated Christmas gift which is awesome! I got OMG polish with some of other pretty colors, one special flakie franken, make-up brush guards, water decals and nail patches. Thank you so very much Thiamere, I love everything!!
Thats it for today! Have a great weekend and thanQ for stopping by :)

8 comments:

  1. The first one is just brilliant. Thanks for the pic! Been looking forward to this post. :)

    http://lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Hope it was helpful :)

      Delete
  2. amazing nails :-)

    http://justbeautybyjb.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Etude House polishes are so pretty! I love that polish~ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yap, especially their last collections are super popular :)

      Delete
  4. Super pretty! I love how simple yet unique at the same time it is! :D Love the length of your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats right Nikki! These polishes looks even more adorable in person! I think I have to get more of these kit :)

      Delete

LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...