Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Story Of My Manicure

I really had no idea how to paint my nails this time. So I took another polish which Secret Santa brought me and it is Color Club in Ulterior Motive. 2 coats on of this baby. I like this color a lot because it's kindda unique. It has lots of tiny blue sparkles to it but my camera don't wanna be a friend with bling-bling particals. Very easy application. And I've noticed it dry quite a long time without top coat and I got chip nail edges in a few hours. Definitely need a good long lasting top coat as well. But overall the color by itself and color pay off is great!
 Jocarste #8100. 2 layers on, no top coat. It's the first time I use this nail polish brand and I really do like it. This is clear base polish with tons of different glitters to it. It applies very opaque even in one layer. Dries super fast and has a sandy sort of finish, definitely not smooth. It is glitterbomb.com. Super-super sparkly under both artificial and sun light. Wearing this glittery polish on top of previous fuchsia color.
All those glitter nails wasn't enough for me so I sticked double tape to my nails and sponged with Aritaum in Absolute #11 royal blue polish on top. Added round silver holo glitters to the crossing space and sealed everything with clear top coat.
After a few hours I saw at my nails again and felt nothing but boring manicure. I sticked some floral nail stickers on top and ta-dah... super busy nail design which I'll be wear over the weekend. This was the most complicated mani I've ever done lol~ because I had no particular idea in my head... Should I take a breake on doing nails?
Not in a blogging mood at all lately, thats why there is no updates on make-up challenge, sorry! But I'm thankful to you for visiting my blog :) Have a great weekend!~

6 comments:

  1. Noooo! Don't take a break on doing your wonderful nails!!
    You should have very strongs nails after applying all of those coats of polishes! lol
    Very nice mani, you were right to put some flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aweee! Thank you very much Sarah <3
      They are not only strong after all this nail polish pie but also super thick and looks like fake :)

      Delete
  2. Haha I loove this. I'm reading this via phone right now so I couldnt see all the pics at one time and had to scroll down. I was like 'yeah this is nice, oh this is cute, oh thats even better' xD love how ur simple polished nails turned out to be a masterpiece ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe~ thank you so very much :)

      Delete
  3. Don't worry Anastacia about taking a bit of break, we'll be here anytime you're back! I can't wait to see more nails and makeup looks from yoU! so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Nikki for always being supportive!

      Delete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...