Monday, December 03, 2012

Winter Style Nails

It feels like I haven't updated my blog forever! My little son was very sick and I could do nothing. Because of this I postpone hair exams for next month, and yeahhh... all this life stuff! 
Finally I got a chance to change my manicure and here is the NOTD. Basic blue flowers on blue sponged french tips. To be honest, I'm not inspired by winter yet LOL~
Holly Christmas~ I have a piece of holidays on my nails. Combo of basic red polish and gold glitters by The Face Shop Face & it collection in GL112. Which is clear base polish with tons and tons of gold hexagons to it. It's not holo glitters nor 3D just simple flat rhinestones. I have 2 coats on.
Skin Food Party Tox Nail in Pearl Party #7. I have 2 layers on without top coat (yet). Sheer consistency, lots and lots of glitters, pink undertone. Yes, my yellow nail tips spoiled the whole picture, I know~
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hopefully Ciate will not send me nasty messages or file a lawsuit against me because I used their "own" nail trend and used matte polish without their permission lol~. But I have Sally Girl mini size nail polish on in #16 or #91 whatever. It doesn't have any specific name just a glass number print on the bottom. It was one of my first matte finish polishes. Also it was neon pink before I added thinner liquid to it and now it become tomato red shade. It looks like nice red color IRL but I can't find a right lighting to show a true shade of that polish. The application is hard and U have to work very fast because all matte polishes have a fast drying property. Normal size brush, looks opaque enough in 2 coats. Has almost matte finish, it's more like dull to me and because of that I applied matte top coat by The Face Shop to finish of.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If anyone have a Christmas, holidays, winter nail art requests, please feel free to comment below and I'll be more than happy to create something for U :)

12 comments:

  1. woaw the first one is divine:X I will try it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally Girl is so pretty. You have gorgeous nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I like Sally Girl too :) ThanQ very much :)

      Delete
  3. I love the mani! It's refreshing to see some flowers in winter and still it's very suitable for this season. Hope your son is feeling better now, I had a cold too last week and it really sucked :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you a lot! Yes, he is doing much-much better recently :)

      Delete
  4. I saw your nails on Instagram! So pretty!!!!! I'd love to have you do my nails someday and..I'll treat you lunch! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! This is so exciting Nikki :) Because I love all ur food trips :)

      Delete
  5. So pretty, but all your designs are pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would very much like to see tutorial on how you did those snowflakes so nicely.
    if not, how about snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, thats good! I'll try to post some tutorials :)

      Delete

LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...