Thursday, December 06, 2012

Snowflakes and Penguins Nails

It's rarely snow in the place where I live but today phenomenal happened. Snow fell last night and I still can watch this scene outside the window, despite it's already afternoon :) And it feels holy Christmasy now: snowy outside and warm home. Oh~ It's a happy day today :)
And here is my new free handed mani I just made. I wanted to paint penguins for a little while now and was afraid to free hand snowflakes forever, because clamsy and not perfect lines makes them look like 5 y.o. painted your nails lol~ But today I did it, not very sure what I think about this design though.
I created a blue gradient for snowflakes and applied a layer of blue and silver glitters to make it looks even more "smooth". With water I diluted white paint and with thin nail art brush draw snowflakes. I did my best to get "perfect" lines so it looks more accurate I guess. 
For the penguins I used black polish with blue glitters to it, draw the belly with white paint, made eyes, beak and foot with orange paint. Finished of with clear top coat.
This is my very first holiday-ish design this year, so many many other coming up soon as well :)

14 comments:

  1. Aww!! That is so cute! Love the penguin! :))) I can't wait to see your others Xmas manicures!! See ya! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! ThanQ very much Sarah!
      I'll be post a lot of holiday inspired designs this month :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful manicure! I love the penguin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe~ somehow, I like them too :) Thank you a lot!

      Delete
  3. that is SO CUTE !! love it !!

    xoxo from France

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the love :)

      Delete
  4. These are incredibly gorgeous!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! The penguins are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute , love the penguin and the snowflakes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time and posting a comment~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...