Happy Merry Christmas!!!
A new countdown after the apocalypse or doomsday or the end of the world, whatever ~
The manicure of new era ~
This is another entry for the Adobo Nail group on Facebook. The theme for this week is Christmas inspired nails. I made it 4 days ago and as always I had no time to change my mani. It kindda has transformed into a little tradition of mine to have "old" nail designs on Christmas Eve. But at least I have something related to the winter theme LOL~
How to get this nail design:
1. I applied a nail strengthener + base coat.
2. Applied 2 coats of dark blue polish as a background.
3. Sponged light blue polish on the middle part of the nails and creme white to the nail tips.
4. Applied a layer of holographic top coat.
5. Sticked snowflake water decals and silver rhinestones to the lunula.
6. Sealed everything with clear top coat.
It's kindda fail water decals because this sheet is only 10 images. The other half is clear plastics with nothing on them. I also suggest to apply this decals on white polish only because as you can see it's almost invisible on any other colors.
Product was sent from KKCenterHK.