Friday, December 28, 2012

"Black Dragon" Nails + Etude House Holiday Collection Kit Swatches

Please check out my "Beauty Empties" project I posted empty products of December. I know it's kindda weird showing all this finished products but for some reason I really enjoy looking at posts of project 10 pan, hit pan or something like that. It makes me happy. I like finishing stuff a lot :P

And it snowing today :) School bus was canceled this morning and my boys stays at home today. So we went out and had a lot of fun together playing with snow and making the snowman. Add me in your friends list on Facebook, I always share some of my presonal pictures on timeline :)
I'm wearing "Black Dragon" pre-cut water decals on my nails. And since 2013 will be year of the Snake I probably will keep this nail design for New Year Eve. Because I think the dragon and snake have something in common with each other.
A kit of 12 pcs water decals and one smoothing tool. There is very useful step-by-step tutorial on the back of the package for those who have not used any water decals yet
I give this product 5 stars from 5. Definitelly worth to check out!
Water decals was sent from KKCenterHK.


The other day I showed new polishes I bought from Etude House Holiday edition and LDN Baby~ asked for the swatches. So, here it is ->
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Both sunlight and shade pictures. 2 coats of each polish. First 3 pcs is all nail polishes by itself. Next 2 pcs is If the White Witch on black and white bases. The last 2 pcs is Coco Black on white and black base as well.
Please note that Holiday kit includes only 2 polishes in Melts With Love and If the White Witch. The Coco Black is from Dear My Party Nails collection.
My personal favourite from this 3 is If The White Witch on darker base.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Have a Happy New Year!!

5 comments:

  1. The mani is really awesome as well as the nail polishes. I think one day I will buy these brand of polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Красивый дизайн получился!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your nails are INCREDIBLE! Beautiful look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm a new follower, just came across your lovely blog ^_^
    Wow, that's a fabulous nail design! Perfect for a walk in the snow!

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...