Monday, November 19, 2012

Tony Moly - Wonder Purple

Tony Moly Lacquer Glitter in Wonder Purple Gl06. I have 2 layers on with clear top coat. Deep purple  nail polish with lots of different  but not holo glitters to it (combination of blue, red, pink and purple hexagons and tons of fine glitters). A bit difficult to apply because of the glitters. It has a rough surface finish even with thick layer of top coat. And it stays on for 2-3 days without tip wear. To take it off I will use kitchen foil wrapping method. I usually don't like Tony Moly's products at all but seems like recent nail collections are not so bad. This polish is definitely worth a look!

***Indoor shots***
***Sunlight***
***Shade***

4 comments:

  1. That looks so festive yet difficult to remove?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, because of the glitters it's a bit hard to remove but I used foil and polish remover wrapping method :)

      Delete
  2. As much as I love glitter nail polishes I'm always afraid of the removal process ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahahaha~ U're very cute Dulce :)

      Delete

LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...