Tuesday, November 27, 2012

SARAN WRAP Nails

First of all, I'm really sorry for the bad lighting! The sun is kindda lazy today lol~ 
I saw so many Saran Wrap nail designs on Facebook lately and it seems like very easy yet unique way to design ur nails. So I wanted to try out this technique as well. I chose to do neon orange and yellow colors on creme white base. It turned out not bad but I guess it's just not for me. 
And I also added some sort of blots all over the nails using OUMAXI black acrylic paint.
More pictures in different lightings...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. wow I super love how your nail art is turning out differently each time! I can't wait to see more nail art looks from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ very much Nikki! U're always so sweet to me <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking time and posting a comment~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...