Monday, November 12, 2012

Recent manicures and Skin Food Haul.

Dear Diary... LoL~ Just kidding :P

This post gonna be like a note in diary because I haven't time for blogging in the last few days but collected quite a few pictures to share with. And first of all is my nails of the day ->

"Little Twin Stars"
Last summer I bought professional nail art decals from the nail school I'm going to and finally decided to try them out. It says to use only for acrylic or gel nails and I don't have any but the desire to see these cute images on my own nails rolls above the limit. Unfortunately it was the moment when you need to follow the instructions :P This is like regular nail stickers but when U stick them on nails and apply top coat the edges are very noticeable and I don't like it... I have no time to change this manicure, so have to wear it for a few days.
 The Face Shop Face & it polish in BL601. This polish is from Check Check Nails Kit in 01 Pastel Check. I have 2 layers on without top coat. Baby blue color, more on sheer side (application in 2 coats looks opaque enough). It has creme finish, dries in normal time, regular polish brush. Easy to apply. I used it for my NOTD as main background color.
My recent pedicure. I change color on my toes much less in the cold seasons but so wanted to try out this color combination which is definitely reminds me of Christmas holidays :) I used silver polish from Best Sence #47 and on top of it one of my un-tried polishes. It's clear based polish with bigger and smaller red 'n silver hexagon and fine red glitters by VOV Nail Cone It Girl's series in Club Pink. To make it look more attractive I added those chess french tip stickers from The Face Shop.
I also finished my gel nail art class today and here is some of UV gel nail designs I've made over the past few lessons. "Puzzle" and "Pink Leopard".
"The King"
And few random cute designs which my nail teacher showed me. It was 6 months studing at the nail class and now I'm starting hairdressing class as well. I already had first skin care lesson, btw hair class including so many skin care hours and informations (can I say theory?) so it's very exciting for me :) But I'll be missing my nail class so much :)
I needed new hand cream and decided to get something from Skin Food this time. I liked the Etude House Bouquet hand and foot cream but it smelled like "old lady" and this one from Skin Food is much better. I'll talk about this product in my next blog post for nail care products. Also I bought red glittery and blue polish, top coat, Pine Nut Cuticle Oil, Break Free Nail Strengthener.
Thats it for now. ThanQ very much for visiting and supporting my blog :)

17 comments:

  1. I love all the designs!!! you made me miss nail art once again!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ very much :) I can't wait to see more of ur cute nail designs too :)

      Delete
  2. I really like the decals and your nail art is always wonderful ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ very much :) Yeah, they are nice but only for artificial nails :)

      Delete
  3. ilove the decals anastacia they're adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it too when the edges are noticeable but the NA still looks good.^^ Oh and I'm excited for your review on the skin food products! I've used some skin care prod. of that brand and always liked it so maybe I should try the nail care too :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already have tried most of them but I'll do sort of a review of them soon :)

      Delete
  5. i looove that Little Twin Stars mani; it's adorable~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always amazed by your creative nail arts, Anastacia!! hehe, 위에 댓글이 엄청 귀여우시네요 ㅋㅋㅋ (저분 나한테도 똑같은 댓글 달아서 약간 스팸의 냄새가 나지만서도...우헤헤)
    아 그리고, 옆에 Anastacia님의 페이스북 페이지가 있네요, 나이도 저보다 훠~얼씬 어리시고 좋겠당... 저도 페북페이지 새로 만들었는데 그쪽에서도 서로 "Like" 할까요? :) 날씨 쌀쌀한데 감기조심하시구요, 또 뵈요<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 고마워요 :)
      그럼 언니라고 불러도되요?
      ㅋㅋㅋ 저도 보니까 스팸 같아요 :)
      지금 바로 Facebook에 찾아갈게요 :)
      저 보다 나이 많아도 너무 멋지네요 <3

      Delete
  7. OMG! Your toe nails are cute! I'm loving it and I miss doing mine too :(

    ReplyDelete

LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...