Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Last Autumn Nail Design + Haul

The other day I was at nail school and found "Nail Up" nail art magazine on the bookshelf. It was an oldie one, from summer 2009 and in "sweet" section there was a design which I completely stole and represented on my nails today. It's very easy to do nail art: I applied bright orange polish as main background color, with yellow and burgundy polishes I made different stripes and outlined them with gold nail art polish; finished of with clear top coat. 
This combination of colors reminds me of autumn which was super fast this year. I haven't had enough time to enjoy this wonderful time of year :)
Here is full mani for both hands.
Etude House Dear My Neon Fab Nails collection in Crazy Orange. I have this polish for main background color. It's 2 layers on without top coat. Bright neon orange color, creme finish. Applies nice and smooth. Opaque texture. Dries in normal time. This polish has wide and soft brush which helps easily achieve perfect cuticle line.
And also I took a picture of my bare nails just to document current length. It's already long enough but I'll let them grow longer this time and will shorten when my nails will start curling. Every time I post my naked nails people always asking for tips on how to grow natural nails long and healthy. I already made a blog post [HERE] about tips and tricks I use the most. But main thing which I always follow is keep my cuticles hydrated through out the day. I use cuticle oils 4-6 times a day. Whenever I have a chance I moisturize my cuticles. It helps the nails grow faster and stronger and also helps cuticles look more well-groomed.
I was run out of some things and first I walked in The Face Shop store to get their make-up remover tissues which are my favourite! I bought a small pack which last me for a month. And Face Shop polish remover - it's great thing! It's cheap and works so good! Next I visited Tony Moly store as it was advised from Instagram I bought base coat. Looked for their top coat but there was only in blue shade. Also I bought a few glittery nail polishes.
Up close for the new colors I bought today. From L-R: Base Coat, Black Pearl GP03, Wonder Purple G106, Heavy Brown G107. As many other Korean brand polishes they have cute names but on Korean only.
Thats it for today. Also tomorrow I'm starting new class for hairdressing because I'm finished with gel nails already. Exciting to see whats in my hairdresser kit :) 

12 comments:

  1. Lovely autumn design! And I love your nails. Long nails can really be a disaster if you don't know how to take care of them. Yours are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ very much! Really happy to hear this :) Yes, I actually have seen some long "bad looking" nails around and know what are U mean :P

      Delete
  2. да, настоящая осень на ногтях! а линии желтым и бургунди - прямо от руки проводишь? поздравляю с покупками! Три одинаковые бутылочки Ловели Меех - это смывка для лака?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо Danaчка! Полоски от руки проводила, прям кисточкой из бутылька, так лень было другую кисточку пачкать хахаха :) благо золотой лак плотный, все неровности покрыл. Аха, это смывка для лака, стоит копеечки и на удивление работает отлично, всегда его покупаю ^^

      Delete
  3. Всегда восхищаюсь как аккуратно ты умеешь наносить лак, а я часто размазываю его по коже вокруг ногтя, потом приходится все подчищать лакоочистителем. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибочки Анна! Неее, у меня тоже не всегда аккуратно получается, особенно проблемно по бокам ногтя, поэтому я тоже частенько подтираю :)

      Delete
  4. Great blog,you are so talented.
    I am your newest follower, if you like my blog feel free to follow me as well :).

    http://www.glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your blog!
    Although I've just disovered this blog, I'm already a big fan :)

    xx julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time and posting a comment~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...