Wednesday, November 21, 2012

BAM!!! I broke my nails + "Butterfly Wings" NOTD

The last time when I had an accident with my nail seems like I've damaged it because a few days later it easily broken with one clumsy move of sliding out the chair. My hand slide off and 2 nails on my right hand break almost under the root. So I shortened all the rest of them and right now I can see healthy thickness of the nail plate. When I was at nail school one girl asked if I could be her nail model for her exam and I couldn't say no. So she prepared all of my nails and filed off the top surface because of the yellow-ish udertone. And they was really thin afterwords. It's almost 6 months gone since that, so my nail plate is completely refreshed now and all thin nail tips is cut off. 
Anyways, here is my new nail length. Even that I miss my long nails so much I can't stop enjoy doing things with my short nails :) 
There is so many different styles of "butterfly wing" nail art all over the internet and I decided to create something like that too. For the main background pattern I sponged a bunch of blue polishes in a free manner and with black acrylic paint the "butterfly wings".
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It's ugly picture, I know. Just to show my completely broken middle finger. The index finger isn't that bad but it looks much shorter anyways.
Let's grow out natural long nails from the beggining :)

16 comments:

  1. I love it! It's so pretty, the blue is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ very much! And thanQ for following my blog :)

      Delete
  2. So pretty :3 Frustrating when a nail breaks, you'd have to trim them all off and start over :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Bad news for your nails... :( Too bad because they were so beautiful. Don't worry, they will grow up again! I know it takes so long but you have natural nails and you can be proud of them! Very nice butterfly mani. I like the mix blue colors with big glitters. See ya on FB! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! U're so sweet Sarah! Thanx a lot for the support!
      Talk to U soon :)

      Delete
  4. awww, hate when that happens! but you nails look great at this length :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it toooooo...
      Aweee... U're so sweet :) ThanQ!

      Delete
  5. Похожи на витрину или на зимнее окно :) Красивые! Я отращиваю - но ссег треснул ноготь сбоку под корень,когда кроссовку надевала :( Что за невезение!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо Dana :)
      ахххх, это грустно! меня тоже напрягает натягивание носков, застегивание пуговиц и т. д. хахахаха~

      Delete
  6. awww me too! I can't post nail new nail art on my blog ryt now, It's impossible to do nail art on my super duper short nails, I still have to wait for another week. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Thats really sad! Seems like everyone brake nails lately :P

      Delete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...