Sunday, October 07, 2012

How To Make Basic 3D Roses + Pedicure

This is part II of basic flower tutorials as it was requested to me some time ago. I already have made basic flower [HERE] and if U haven't seen it yet definitely suggest to check it out for more information about acrylic designing. It's the simplest design for beginners. I show only this type of flowers because I'm a beginner as well.
Step 1: Place first acrylic ball on the nail and wait until it becomes matte.
Step 2: With end of the brush make a pointed top right in the middle of the ball.
Step 3: Evenly spread the mixture to the sides making a rose petal shape. Don't try make them perfect and same because it will not look like "the real rose" petals.
And now make more the same petals around and then start sculpt second layer doing the same exact steps. But remember the closer to the center the smaller acrylic ball should be.
It's very simple flower U immediately will understand what to do once U start sculpting it. There is no more helpful tips or tricks but practicing!
Here is my very first roses design I made for my portfolio.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Another design I made with lace elements.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here is the way I'm wearing 3D design on my natural nails. I made them on somewhere else, any smooth surface will work then I wait until it cmpletely dry (a few minutes), unstick with orange wood stick and use them as 3D nail decorations. This way my naturail nails arn't get damage and it's much easier to remove the design.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thats it for flower tutorials. If there is any other tutorial suggestion/requests please comment below :)
Thanx for visiting and have a great time!

4 comments:

  1. wow you're getting better and better with this craft! I missed doing my nails! That's why I enjoy looking at yours :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ so very much Nikki! I miss looking at ur creative nail designs too :)

      Delete
  2. CПасибо, я пока не могу ничего написать, потому что надо пробовать на практике. Наверное,возникнет много вопросов уже тогда :) Педикюр потрясно-красивый! И почеу у нас это не популярно? Я ни у кого на улице не вижу.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо Даначка!
      Если возникнут вопросы, обязательно обращайся, буду рада помочь :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking time and posting a comment~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...