Monday, October 15, 2012

Classy Roses Freehand Nail Art

I missed doing nail art :) For the past few days I had a lot of different bad and good things happened in my life. First of all me and my family had an amazing weekend together. We was at Snow White musical show and it was so beautiful. My kids loved it :) And we also had night trip to near by city for lights festival 진주 유등 축제 it was totally breathtaking, I have a picture on my Instagram. And for the bad part I was betrayed by friend, she was afraid that I'll buy lots of US brand stuff, open my own nail salon and would be better than her. I think she understood her stupid mistake because she trying to call me and sending messages with "are U aggrieved at me?" text. 
Anyways, I've changed my nails today, finally. I did a freehand design because I want to train my hands a bit more so I can do a better job on someone else. This design is basic rose flower made with white acrylic paint.  
 Full mani on both hands. It took me quite a lot of time to paint the roses but I like the final look. Pictures are not truely showing all bling-bling decorations but IRL it looks great!
To get this design I used light or cherry tomato red polish and combined it with 3D glitter red polish on top. With white acrylic paint and thin nail art brush I draw the roses, added some gold hexagons and some silver rhinestones and sealed everything with shimmer top coat.
 Last Friday I had another nail art lesson and we made such roses but only using UV gels. Here is the UV gel  roses sample and the very last is a sample for my today's mani.
MODI nail polish in Neon Orange #7 I used for my main background color today. I have 2 coats right now. Very nice and opaque tomato red shade. It has creme finish and looks absolutely beautiful. I love MODI polishes!!
Next time I'll try to make something for Halloween :)

12 comments:

  1. Очень красивые розы, но левой рукой трудно будет их нарисовать. А стразики серебрянные не отпадают у тебя?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо Danaчка, да, на левой руке немного трудновато сделать рисунок, особенно после чашки кофе вообще все трясется :)
      Нет, стразики у меня не падают, главное хорошо нанести топ :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh this is fabulous! Are you sure you even want to do a freehand art thing with me? You are so good already!!! I'm sorry to hear about your friend insecurity and a lack of faith in others can be a b***ch when it makes you do things you will regret later. Try to rise above and keep working hard because no matter what she or anyone else says its clear you are already very successful at this! Um can I borrow this design??? I need it in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ very much! Yes, I need it, because my hands are not study as I want and I just have to practice more and more :P
      Of course U can! ThanQ for like it :)

      Delete
  3. I'd love to do this type of flowers soon! I missed nail art! :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U should try it it's very easy to do and looks nice :)
      thanQ!

      Delete
  4. This is really pretty you are sooo good.

    ReplyDelete

LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...