Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Nails 2012

We have Thanksgiving this weekend and I already made my nails for that. I don't like this holidays because it's a lot of work, cooking, guest services and at the same time I have to look for my kids as well, in general, a lot of stress in two days 0_o
I wanted to create something fall autumn inspired as well as not very bright and still simple LOL~
 This design was inspired by Robin Moses's Autumn Fall Flower Nail Art. I chose to do this manicure because Robin explain everything sO nice and make everything very simple. And I decided to do it also because I want to practice free hand painting more. 
Full mani. This is a special picture, my son took it for me *proud smile*
For the main base color I used Aritaum nail polish in White Pink #39. I have 2 layers on without top coat. It's pearl sort of color more on sheer side. Applies nice and easy, dries in normal time. Also it makes my hand looks darker.
Last weekend I was at nail art event and was making simple manicures. And someone from there surprised me with The Face Shop package. I got shower gel, body milk and couple of sheet masks. I like everything so far, very nice floral scent.
And also I bought some stickers. Needed french tip stickers only but bought some extra pieces as well. 
Thats all for today, feel very tired. And also have to start learning hair book, arghh... Feel very sick at heart because I have to prepare for theory exams again... 

10 comments:

  1. oh my that's absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those florals look awesome!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are stunning! Amzing job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx to Robin Moses for the inspiration :)

      Delete
  4. Aaaaahhhh, don't you just love the Thanksgiving in Korea? yikes.... I'm so tired just thinking about it:) Love this nail art! Your family might let you rest, since your nails are so beautifully done ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Thanksgiving in Korea just sucks! I can't even think about it without stress lol~ Noooo, my lovely mommy-in-law will get a heartattack if I'll rest, U know...

      Thank U so very much :)

      Delete
  5. I’ve featured your beautiful nail art design on my recent post “Top Thanksgiving Nail Art Ideas & Inspiration” on my blog! (http://sparklysharpandfabulous.blogspot.com/)

    If you create any more looks like this that you think fall into this category, post links on my Facebook wall or comment on the post and I’ll add them and the links in the post! Keep up the great work!
    <3 The Sparkle Queen

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...