Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hot "KISS" + Haul

So very busy these past few days. Working on some nail designs for my nail art portfolio. And actually for today I made 3 different 3D acrylic designs, very tired but happy with the result :)
And for now I have this very simple manicure used True White polish by Etude House and sexy lady water decals.
My right hand looks exactly like the other one :) 
Images of MAC red lip stick, kiss red lip and sexy lady :) Very do like these designs especially on shorter nails they will look much better. The same great quality like all other N.Nail water decals.
Water decals was sent from KKCenterHK.

Recently I bought some stuff and first of all I want to share IOPE Trouble Clinic Control Emulsion (for both  men and women). It's like magic in a bottle, seriously!! I had acnes for about 4-5 years now and I couldn't get rid of them but this IOPE emulsion works wonders. And for right now I don't have any acne on my face just scars from past. There is whole line of this Trouble Clinic skin care products and I'll definitely go back and buy the rest of the set. Very very impressed produced effect!
Also my local supermarket began selling Loreal facial cleansers and I bought Deep Facial Cleanser and Deep Exfoliating Scrub. Don't know how I feel about them right now but they are much worse than my The Face Shop Snow Exfoliating Foam Cleanser.
I also visited Etude House store and bought Help My Fingers Milk Strong Ca+. This milky fortifier is a calcium and pure vegetable oil infused formula, releasing a surge of nourishment for stronger, more resilient nails. And some Darling polishes in Clear Water, True White, True Black and Mini French Gold Glitter.
MODI attracting my attention a lot. I bought some of their new polishes. Very do like their color selection, so beautiful!
Still not decided which one I want use first LOL~

4 comments:

  1. Those decals are lovely! I wouldn't have taken a second look at them had I not seen them here. I would actually consider buying them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, those are really cute and I got a lot of compliments for my nails today :) Sure U'll like them too :)

      Delete
  2. Wow these water decals are amazing! Your placement is totally perfect too! Ugh I really wish I could visit korea and get some amazing polishes hahaha oh and some food too lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ very much! Oh! I would really happy to meet with U here :) And we could go shop for nail polish together :)

      Delete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...