Thursday, August 30, 2012

My very first DIPLOMA

The other day I went to Busan for my very first nail seminar. It was presentation of Odyssey Nail System with amazing nail technician Trang NguyenHe flew to Korea directly from the United States to teach us amazing skills for acrylic sculpting. Everything looks so easy and super simple in his hands, absolutely gorgeous man! He showed us quite a few different ways for acrylic extensions, and how to mix own acrylic powders, how to calculate the ideal length of acrylic free edge and so many other great tips and tricks! I'm so happy I had a chance to visit this seminar despite it was hard to sit 5 and a half hours nonstop. 
We had a chance to take some pictures with Trang. On the picture above are my "nail friends" from the school. We was trained together for a while.
I got best wishes personally from the technician and signature :)
And here is my very first nail diploma. Also they gave to all of us a small present which is glowing BB cream. I used it once but decided to save for the winter time, it's very oily! 
And I also wanted to share about my nail condition after all practice at nail school. This picture was taken at August 24. Over all I can say my nails are not damaged because I've got very useful advice from Ash-Lilly and she said to allowed to practice on right hand only. And because I acted like a crazy b***eatch and was really afraid of damaging my natural nails I gave only thumb on my right hand LOL~ It's shorter than the others right now but not so much damaged. I'm happy that I still have my healthy nails :)
 And my nails today at August 30. I can see they are longer just a little bit and it makes me feel as before: inspired and absolutely in love with all nail stuff :)
I'm really glad I can update my blog much often now :) 
P.S. Holding my new base coat in the picture above. It's from Innisfree Eco collection. Eco Base Coat.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh congrats darling! It looks like you had a lot of fun and also learned a lot. I'm a bit jealous too your nails look absolutely flawless and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ very much :) Yes, I treat my nails well :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations and your nails are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...