Monday, August 13, 2012

Latest Goodies and Nails

Last week was very stressful yet busy for me. Some difficult relationships but I don't want bother anyone with my personal problems. Anyways, I've collected some nail related pictures from last week and gonna share them :) 
Aritaum mini size polish from Summer Survivor trio kit in Secret Navy. 2 layers on without top coat. Creme finish, applies nice and smooth, dries in normal time.
Sinful Colors in Nail Junkie. 2 layers on no top coat. Amazing glittery polish, I love how green and blue glitters combined together. But next time if I'll use it I will use sea blue or grass green polish as base color underneath. Because I find it's more on jelly/sheer texture side.
I also went to the Etude House store to check if there is something new. But to my great disappointment there isn't. And I got their cleansing tissues (haven't used yet), nail polish remover (it's so great working product and for the $1+ price I think it's just brilliant option!), another Mag Play blue magnetic polish, quick dry drops (haven't used yet) and some nail and cuticle moisturizers.
Etude House Mag Play polish in Blue S. 2 layers on no top coat. Magnetic effect is very strong and clearly visible. I had this polish for only 2 days and so far got no chip. So glad I bought this one :) May be I should try the purple too, huh?
I used both of the moisturizers but so far I like the Essence spa one which is in twisting package. My nails are so happy and looks very healthy :) Definitely gonna re-buy the Essence spa and nail polish remover!
I also bought more of Jo Sonja big size paints :) So happy to see how my collection is growing.
My today's "CAMO" pedicure. I applied 1 layer of Etude House polish in Creamy Gray as a base color and Camouflage nail foil on top. Because this nail foils are tends to crack a lot after fast dry top coat application I used basic clear polish at first and then applied top coat. 
Thats it for now :) Absolutely can't wait to use my new Jo Sonja paints and think of doing something bright on my nails :)

6 comments:

  1. wow your toe art is super gorgeous and unique!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ very much Nikki :) It's just a nail foil :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!! :D I really hope that this week is better for you!! *hugs!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not as good as I want to but... ThanQ very much!!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE that your nails are getting longer:D You have such perfect natural nails...and LOTS of cool nail goods;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I so want to grow out my nails now :) ThanQ very much dear :)

      Delete

LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...