I can't believe it! Very soon I'll be done with the nail school. There is only 2 weeks left and after that I'm planning on start another course for gel nails and gel nail art which don't need short nails LOL~ And for now I think I already can start grow out my natural nails to the "usual" length. But I'm still for searching a hand model for the last exam and right now my head is spinning...
Recently I bought lots of different acrylic colors from Jo Sonja and really wanted to play with them. So I decided to make something bright on my nails. And here is what I came up with:
a lot of colorful flowers on the nails.
For the main background pattern I used nail foil in Roman Marble. For the foil glue I used that one which comes along with order from Dollar Nail Art.
Products I used:
How to get "Flower Power" nail design:
1. Apply base coat as always. Apply one layer of opaque black polish and wait it completely dry.
2. Apply foil glue and wait 3-4 minutes 'till it completely dries.
3. Apply pre-cut Roman Marble foil on all 10 fingers.
4. Seal the foil with basic clear nail polish to prevent it from ckarcking.
5. With a smal detail brush and different acrylic colors draw simple 5 petal flowers all over the nails.
6. Mix white and yellow paints together and add definition to the center of flowers.
7. Stick light green rhinestone to the center of some flowers.
8. And lastly finish of with clear top coat. Done!