Sunday, August 05, 2012

Etude House Magplay Nails

Today is the last day of our summer vacation but it's so super hot and humid out there so I more prefer to stay at home. Also I'm waiting for my hand model come to my place because at August 25 I have very last exam in my nail school and I still have to practice a lot especially for acrylic nails and silk extensions...
I bought these polishes a few weeks back and never tried. It's magnetic polish collection from Etude House. And in my local store they have only 4 may be 5 different shades. And all of them looks very boring, dimm and I already have to much magnetic polishes in my collection. But I thought why not to try something from this store and got this 2 shades only. Like I said before they looks absolutely imperceptible and it feels like I already have all those colors. But after applying them on my nails and getting the magnetic effect on I'm absolutely in love with this colors! The magnetic effect is very-very strong and agh... I just love them now!
 Etude House Magplay Nails #4 Mystic Khaki. 2 coats on with no top coat yet. Dries in normal time. Very boring sort of light green color by itself. Applies a bit striky but after getting the magnetic effect it looks fantastic! Am I wrong?
Etude House Magplay Nails #1 RED N. 2 coats on with no top coat yet. Dries in normal time. Applies as a faint pink color at first and with magnetic effect become this flirty sort of wine shade. Oh! I love these colors so much!
The only one minus is this collection represents only one type of magnet with diagonal lines. And it's sold separately. But I got a little bit of luck because I already have some different magnetic shapes and I haven't bought any from this particular collection. Also it comes with individual carton box with individual polish name and all necessary information (directions, ingredients, etc) on English as well. 
If I didn't already have so many magnetic polishes I would certainly have rushed out and buy every single color of this Magplay Nails. 

7 comments:

  1. wow!
    you're right about them having strong metal particles. that green one is the best magnet effect that i've seen so far!
    too bad about it being streaky though but i guess it's ok since the magnet design will cover it up.
    im not really into magnet polishes but it's nice to see different trends of polishes these days,no?
    now, i wonder who will be able to replicate OPI's spotted
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U're right!!! And I'm sooo want that spotted polish :)

      Delete
  2. Boo to last day of vacation. Always sad. These nail varnishes are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL~ My hubby says the same all day long :) ThanQ sweetie :)

      Delete
  3. Me encantan los esmaltes magnetics.

    Besotes

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look fantastic! I always wanted to try magnetic polishes, but I haven't found any here yet:( GOOOOD LUUUCK with your exam!!!!!!! I'm sure you'll be perfect!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try them when U'll find any because magnetic polishes are a lot of fun!

      Aweee! ThanQ very much Minnie :)

      Delete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...