Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Some Of My Summer Nail Polish Picks

Over the past couple of months I only buy nail polishes and barely use them because of the nail school to which I go to. And I bought quite a lot of polishes from summer collections of different Korean brands. And here is a few of them.
Lioele Nail Color in Pearl Gold. Matte finish, 2 layers on without top coat. This isn't form new collections but I thought it's a good summer color :) But the application is difficult to apply. Dries nice and fast tho and it has funky scent. I really do like this polish and color!
 SKIN FOOD Party Tox Nail Collection in Coral Party #6. 2 layers on with no top coat yet. Jelly consistency polish but it's a very pigmented orange color with tons of glitters to it. Love love love this polish! It looks great on my asian skin tone too :)
MODI Glam Nails in Apple Candy #24. 2 layers with top coat on. Minty green jelly polish with light green glitters to it. Very nice and smooth application, dries in normal time, smooth to the touch.
Since I can't do (I actually can but I don't do because every other day I go to the school and always do something on my nails in there. And I don't see a point of doing nail art for only one day tho) nail art on my own nails for now I made some water marble for my sister-in-law per request from Facebook. She has wide nail plates which I find great for nail art and she really liked the final look.
Thats it for now! If there is any requests for Etude House or Skin Food or any other Korean brand polish swatches just let me know...
Thanx for visiting and have a great day :)

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm~!!! The orange is my favourite:D You did a great job for your sis;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ a lot Minnie :) Yes, she liked the water marbling but not the process LOL~

      Delete
  2. Love the marbling and cool colors.

    ReplyDelete

LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...