Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Neutral Colors Gradation

Even before I began to notice the shorter my nails are than manicure chipping more quickly. Previous bright mani I wore 4 days only. I decided to change it on something simple but still look interesting kind of. Anyways, it's crazy humid lately and my boys are on summer holidays right now and I have no power at all LOL~  
This week we are going to the beach because my hubby finally got long-awaited vacation :) We have so many plans but so little time tho LOL~ And I think this mani will be my summer vacation design :)
Products I used for this mani:
I used not very well known polish brands because in my collection isn't very wide range of browns, to be honest that is the only creme solid brown polish I have LOL~ 
I had 3 broken toe nails for last few days. So I cut off all the rest and colored with The Face Shop Face & it Crystal collection polish in GL112. It's 2 layers on, foil finish. Very pretty color! Sorry for uneven tan on my feet but I walk a lOt and I like open shoes. 
Etude House Look At My Shiny Nails collection in Tranquil Skin Syrup SBE103. 2 coats on. Sheer beige color. Works great for french manicure base or just for "natural effect" nails. Very nice texture, goes smoothly and dries quite fast.
I can't wait for the heat is over!

10 comments:

  1. This is so freaking beautiful! I'm so glad to have discovered your blog! I too have also noticed after I broke my nails how much faster they chip now that they are short :( That Etude polish is really the perfect nude and I love the final effect you created here! Have fun on your vacay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ very much! U're right! When my nails was longer after 4 days any manicure was like a brand new LOL~ but with shorter nails it's chipped very fast!

      ThanQ very much for such sweet comment :)

      Delete
  2. very very nice Anastacia! I'm always at awe with your nails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ very much Nikki! Very happy to hear that from U because U are my favourite make-up artist!

      Delete
  3. Wow. I like the gold shimmers. The artwork is really pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ very much! Those are just water decals :)

      Delete
  4. wow wow wow...soooo beautyfull!!!...and i looove the natural polish!!! wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your natural nails look so healthy! I love the relaxing type of designs too~<3 I hope you can enjoy your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete

LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...