Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Latest Haul and Nails

HeLLo everyone! Recently, due to lack of time I became very lazy for updating my blog and some time, I was thinking show or better do not post about new stuff I got. But I finally decided and here it is :) I'm not try boasting in any case I'm just very exciting about all new things so I want to share about them.
First I'd like to start with 2 weeks old toes LOL~ I forgot to take a "fresh" picture but better late than never :P It's 2 coats of black with silver glitter polish and 2 coats of silver holo glitters on top. Loved this color combination a lot!
Skin Food in Cherry Brandy #17. This polish is from Pedicure Vita collection, this isn't my polish but my friend's. We was at nail school the other day and practiced on each other hands for nail coloring. So, there is 2 layers with top coat on. It's very pigmented polish with creme finish. 
I took this picture for my Facebook page (+add me to ur friends list *wink*) so it's not good lighting and background but I really do like the rhinestone kit. 
I also found new craft store nearby and there is lots of different Jo Sonja's acrylic paints. But they are SO huge and no smaller size in one kit. I'll definately go back and buy some more nice colors :) I also bought some tiny detail brushes and N.Nail decorations was sent to me from KKCenterHK.
I found another cute polish from MODI and immediately grabbed it :) All the rest of the accessories I bought from the nail school: rounded stones, pro photo decals for gel or acrylic nails and that "chain" thing as well :)
Here is my new MODI polish I'm wearing on right now :) It's a combination of neon green polish and black and white glitters on top. I also find it's a great dupe for Lynnderella "Connect the Dots" polish. Totally summery and fresh pedicure. I have a funny story about my toes: the other day when me and my friend was sittin' and waitin' for the car to go to the nail school one outsider man came to me and asked to take a picture of my toes LOL~ He took one picture, he took another closer shoot again and went away. He said: it's almost Picasa :P He made my day :)
My friend gifted me this tip stand for nail art :) I was really happy :) Now I'm doing all my designs with comfort :) ThanQ Marina if U're reading this :)
Also the other day Etude House had 1+1 sale for Look At My Nail Shine polishes collection. I bought one and got another one for free :)
Tony Moly has this shiner block and I needed new one badly and I also bought 2 polishes from them as well. I personally don't like Tony Moly products in general but this polishes are amazing, very pigmented and opaque in just one layer and very unique too. Can't wait to use them on my nails~
And yesterday I visited Etude House store once again and there was another 1+1 sale for all their polishes. I bought 4 colors from Dear My Deep Color Nails collection, 4 colors from Dear My Neon Fab Nails and 2 magnetic polishes. All swatches are coming very soon!
Thats it for my latest haul! I'm not bragging here I'm just helping myself not to lose inspiration for my own nails :( I need to start growng them back, I need nail art in my life :( 

15 comments:

  1. Wow!! Another goody party is here~:D They all look great, ESPECIALLY the Little Twin Stars stickers!!! It's soooo cute XD Your pedi looked pretty good for 2 weeks old lol ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ very much Minnie :) Those stickers are really cute :) hahahaha~ thanQ for saying that about my toes :P

      Delete
  2. nice! I enjoyed looking at your hauls! I really want to put some glitters on my fingers and toes but they are sooo darn difficult to remove :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ so much Nikki! U should try remove them with acetone then, I use it too and really do like how great it works :)

      Delete
  3. I love peeking at fellow bloggers hauls :) My fav from this haul are the two Tony Moly glitter polishes ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe!! They are absolutely great :) I love both of them too :)

      Delete
  4. Little Twin Stars! Cute1 :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha~ they are really cute :) can't wait to try them out :)

      Delete
  5. Oh my god I'm so jealous of you for having all this lovely stuff. I can't wait for those swatches :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be Thia, all these collections are gonna be available at ur local Etude Hose store soon if it's already not :) Yup, all swatches are coming very soon :)

      Delete
    2. Haha I -WISH- I had a local Etude House store. I live all the way in Europe so I have to get them from E-bay. Gmarket is too costly with tax + shipping :(

      Delete
  6. Nice goodies :)
    I gave you an award on my blog
    http://dutch-diana.blogspot.nl/2012/07/i-got-some-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! ThanQ very much for the award! I really do appreciate it!

      Delete

LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...