Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bright Summer Leopard Print Nails

It's a bit different from the style that I usually wear on my nails but I loveee this design a lot!~ I most prefer identical design on all of my nails and the most I can do is to make an accent on my ring fingers and thats all. For this nail design is all fingers are different :) But the main idea is still very simple but cute.
The other day I went to the nail school as always and we had practicing on nail arts. At the time that I worked on my flower design our nail technician made this bright sample nails. And I was like wow! It's so easy but there is something in here that catches my attention. So I asked her if I could do it on myself and share on blog and she said yes, of course :) And here I am :)
 It would look better if making bright spots before making black outlines - my mistake #1. 
Black outlines should be thinner and the design in general will looks better - my mistake #2.
Products I used:
And here is the original version which was done by my nail technician from the school. Of course it looks much better on longer nails but soon, very soon I'll grow out my long nails too LOL~
The OUMAXI paints was semt to me for PR.

13 comments:

  1. So cute! I love being brave and trying something bright and different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a perfectionist and even though you made some "mistakes", it looks pretty and PERFECT! Just so you no I don't see any mistakes lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! ThanQ very much sweetheart :) It's really nice to read this :)

      Delete
  3. Sooo pretty love these bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Ana, I hope you're enjoying nail school. I still have your Sally Hansen here for you...just been lazy :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ Liane :) Awe, there is only 10 lessons left and I will be free LOL~

      Thats OK, it's so hot/humid lately I can do nothing too :)

      Delete
  5. I ABSOLUTELY love this!!!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These ARE lovely designs!! Your leopard design looks super neat:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love colourful cheetah designs, I love cheetah designs with a white base, and I love that yellow.

    One word: love :D .

    (Oh, and your profile pic is really well chosen.)

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...