Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Swatch Spam

HeLLo everyone! I'm so busy lately, doing my nail art "portfolio" thing and preparing for the last exam. Yay! and then I could start growing out my nails again and start actually working which is so exciting for me :) For the last week I've been collecting some swatches and solid color manicures for this blog update ->

MODI Juicy Nails in Cocktail Pink #14. New glitter line from Aritaum, it's Korean brand polish. They  have amazing beautiful glitter and other type of polishes. I bought lots of them lately and here is the most attracting my attention polish. I'm wearing 2 coats on. It looks like milky rose but opaque enough. There is tons of different size and rainbow glitters to it. It dries very fast and smooth to the touch. I have similar polish from Innisfree in Mint Yougurt but I like this one a lot :) Btw, glitters removes easily with a regular nail polish remover.
The Face Shop Face & it Crystal collection nail polish in GL112. 2 layers on with top coat. This is sort of foil finish polish which looks so glamorous. The application is nice and smooth and it dries fast. 
And on top of the previous gold foil polish I applied Afternoon Picnic by Kleancolor. It's 2 layers on. Jelly polish with shade of rust and lots of rainbow hexagon glitters to it. Smells funky and dries a bit long but still looks cute.
Skin Food Pedicure Vita polish in Blue Velvet #12. This particular nail polish line was designed for use on our beautiful toes but I like wear this color for both toes and fingers. Very opaque color, creme finish. I'm wearing 2 layers on. Application is nice and smooth and dries very fast.
Kleancolor in Grand Finale. It's very cloudy out there today and this picture came out blurry. But sure U got an idea of the glitters. It's clean based polish with tons of silver holo stripes to it. 2 layers on. It looks much better IRL and I'm in love with this combination :)
Odyssey Base Coat. Recently my nails looks like this. They are not yellow anymore and my nail tips started to grow out a little bit. They looks absolutely not perfect but I've tried to make square shape.
Summer Pedicure. I bought new summer shoes a few days ago and decided to change my pedicure and wear something fresh :) I made sort of tropical flower with one-stroke technique. 
Thats it for today. I have tons and tons of new polishes which I'll be show swatches later :)
Have a great day U all :)

17 comments:

  1. Wow. Very impressive nail art(s). Those toes are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx! But what do U mean under ur question? I'm kindda sure where I'm from LOL~

      Delete
    2. *remove comment* :P LOL
      Where do you come from? :P huahahahaha i'm sorry my english very bad -___-

      Delete
    3. Awe :D Thats Ok! Because my English is not good too :) Well, hope now U know I'm from South Korea LOL~

      Delete
    4. ohhh~~~ Very nice..~~!! You can buy etude every day TT,TT LOL~~! :P

      Delete
    5. ThanQ :) Yeees, I recently bought tons of Etude polishes :) I'll post some swatches in my next post :)

      Delete
  3. Cocktail Pink looks very pretty! You say you bought new Etude polishes... perhaps the new lines like dear my party nails and look at my cotton candy nails ? I've been dying to see more pictures of those swatched haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've bought Dear My Party collection, they are all glittery and sparkly and so beautiful and I didn't bought any of Cotton Candy polishes, they are looks coral and pink only, may be they have boring pieces of this collection only in our local place... But I'll share more Party Nails soon :)

      Delete
  4. The 1st nail polish looks like a franken that I made some time ago :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I remember it :) U've did great job!!

      Delete
  5. I am so happy you're following your dream! the Gold Foil polish is super pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I missed so many of your posts and finally caught up!! It's so easy to read through though, because I love all of your nail art and your polish choice;D
    Anyway! The cocktail pink one is my favourite! It's soooo sweeet!! And I LOVE your pedicure!!!!! Fantastic!!! <3xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HeLLo Minnie :) I'm so happy that U like it :) ThanQ thanQ thanQ so much for the love!!

      Delete
  7. Wow I just found a new Favourite Blog. Keep up the excellent work introducing me to wonderful products I have never heard of like the "Kleancolor in Grand Finale" :-)

    Makeup Tutorials

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...