Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Some Nail Polishes on Short Nails

I finally had my first exam last Sunday. It wasn't very difficult but the final result will be known next week :/
And I cut off my nails to the root and it looks like my nails are grow out slightly but it's not. I just have long nail bed. And I can't wear any nail polish at all, because we are coloring and massaging and all those good stuff at the school every time. But I had a chance to swatch and try some polishes recently.
BK magnetic nail polish #001. I got a bunch of BK magnetic polishes a long time ago and didn't have time to try out all of them. Here is dark grey shimmery color with star magnetic effect. It looks much better and the star effect is much noticeable IRL. I have 2 layers on with clear top coat. 
The Face Shop magnetic polish. My friend got and colored my nails with her new magnetic polish. Not sure about the name tho but in my local store I saw only 2 shades this one and sort of maroon color. It has only one type of magnet and it sold separately. But it very great polish, very easy to use and it's very opaque. I mean I have only one coat of it on the picture. It's amazingly pigmented! And I'm lemming to buy some of Etude House magnetic polishes too :)
Innisfree polish #84  in "Mint Yogurt". I was very excited about this polish when I saw it at the store but now I'm kindda disappointed. I have 2 layers on and it still looks sheer. Sort of milky blue color with pink and blue hexagon glitters to it, not really a fan of. Also I think it's a nice dupe for Whimsical by Revlon or Deborah Lippmann's Glitter In The Air. 
Thats it for today :) Nothing special but I just wanted to update my blog and say Hi to all of U :)
Have a great week everyone :)

7 comments:

  1. Nice polishes and still love your nails.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ThanQ very-very much ladies :) I'm so happy U still like my short nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mint Yogurt is so pretty! ♥
    NEW follower here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! They look so cool!! Yoghurt polish is absolutely my fav colour;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time and posting a comment~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...