Monday, June 11, 2012

Sesame Street Elmo Toes

I completely copied the Elmo design from this blog and I really wanted to try out Sesame street on my nails for a long time already but never had a chance nor cute idea. And I came up with this toe nails design :) 
Usually I go to the nail school by bus and this last few days people look at my toes more than my face when collecting tickets for travel LOL~ 

How I made "Elmo" Toes:
1. Apply base coat. I used 2 layers of creme white polish on my big toes and creme red polish on the rest of the toes. 
2. Made white dots with small size dotting tool and white creme polish.
3. Draw Elmo on big toes by using Oumaxi acrylic paints. Start with red round shape for the head. Then add 2 big circles for the eyes, orange nose and outline everything with black paint and thinner brush. Don't forget black mouth and pupils.
4. Seal everything with a good layer of clear top coat.

5 comments:

  1. Lol, this is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! This is soooo cuuute~!!! The polka dots look sooo cute with Elmo~<3xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so cute!!! >///< gotta try this out too!!!

    http://love2807.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...