Saturday, June 30, 2012

Neutral Make-up Look feat. COLOREVOLUTION

HeLLo everyone! I've planned to do this review a long time ago because I got a few mineral make-up samples. I've tried and tested them for some time already. Lets get to it...
The Colorevolution web-site says: "The benefits of using Colorevolution's mineral makeup are countless. Since Colorevolution's mineral makeup gives excellent coverage, the result when using the mineral cosmetics is flawless and naturally beautiful skin. Unique blend of 100% natural minerals also contain light reflective qualities, which reduce the appearance of aging. Colorevolution's makeup is free from preservatives, talc, synthetic chemicals and other filler ingredients contained in many other makeup brands. Use only 100% of pure and natural minerals from the earth-Mica, Titanium Dioxide, and Iron Oxides. All of Colorevolutions powders are Made in USA and are infused with vitamins and antioxidants. These gifts from Mother Nature help heal, protect and nourish skin while giving you a natural and radiant look."
Body Bronzer in HERMOZA". I can't see myself using this product as face bronzer because it's too light and has lots of chunky glitters to it wich gets all over the skin. Nor I can use it as face highlighter because of the glitters again. And I don't use bronzer on other parts of my body so this product is idle.
Mineral Eye Shadows. I was lucky and got 3 of them. Nothing unique just regular eye shadows but they works very nice. The application is nice and smooth and color pay off is quite good too.
Lip Icing in Pink Chiffon. Barbie pink lip gloss with doll foot applicator. Has sort of vanilla scent and not sticky at all. But because it's not sticky it stays on my lips not longer than 15-20 mins.
Brushes. Those are most impressive samples that I got. The brushes are very good. Not shading, not hair fallout. Very good brushes.
Overall: I do recommend these products if U don't have any mineral make-up already or if U just started collecting make-up. other than that doesn't require anything.
Products was sent by Colorevolution.

10 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous!!! Love this look!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! ThanQ very much Jossie :)

      Delete
  2. OMG!! You're soooo beautiful and super good at doing make ups!!!!!! Amazing gradation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you are so pretty! I really like how neat your eyeliner looks too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ThanQ so much Ladies :) Glad U all like my make-up :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the suggestions. I don't use mineral, but it would be a good option.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U're very welcome :) Yes, those are kindda nice to try if U don't have miner make-up already :)

      Delete
  6. Anastacia, those are lovely makeups that work so well on your skin!!! I missed your FOTDs :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ very much Nikki! I missed doing them too, I do make-up every other day but too lazy to take some pctures :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking time and posting a comment~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...