Thursday, June 07, 2012

Mauve Majestic Tides

I wanted to use more of my nail foils because I bought a bunch of them and don't use often as I'd like. 
Making any nail art on short nails is very hard for me because everything looks kind of cheap or not good at all. So I found that busy designs works the best, at least for my short nails :) And I made 2 different size of pinks and flowers along the line connecting.
I chose pink shades for my today's mani because I really like the combo of fuchsia color and this flakies :) It looks much better in person!




                           How To Do "Mauve Majestic Tides" Nails:
1. Start with a base coat as usual. Then I applied 2 coats of Mauve Flash polish from Beauty UK.
2. After that I applied 2 more layers of Crystal Rose Quartz flakies.
3. Next I used nail foil glue and applied it randomly on half of each nail. Waited about 3-4 mins 'till it colmpletely dry.
4. Placed pieces of Majestic Tides foil on each nail. Pre-cut 10 medium pieces of foil.
5. Outline the foil with pink glittery nail art polish.
6. I wanted to leave it like this but it looked very empty so I added some flower nail stickers.
7. Before apply top coat seal everything, especially the foil areas, with clear polish. It'll helps prevent nail foil  from wrinkling.
8. And finally apply a good layer of clear fast dry top coat.

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow. it's so detailed. You're nails are still relatively long. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks detailed because of the nail stickers, I think :) ThanQ very much Yinnie :)

      Delete
  2. OMG great job, this is so pretty! Mauve, purples, and pinks are my favorite for nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! Those are my favourite colors too :) ThanQ very much Fifi :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. ThanQ for visiting my blog Poemas :)

      Delete
  4. Very pretty and your nails are pretty, not short at all ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL~ ThanQ Diana, I think they aren't short now because I have to make them more shorter :)

      Delete
  5. Those are the nail stickers you won, right?
    I love your manicure. You combined so many types of nail art in one manicure and the result is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly don't remember I have tons of different stickers :) Hope tho, but I love them very much, they glueing very nice! ThanQ so much Dulce :)

      Delete
  6. Great job! I love how you did your nail art detailed and neat. Its a piece of art indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! ThanQ a lot for such sweet words!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time and posting a comment~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...