I wanted to use more of my nail foils because I bought a bunch of them and don't use often as I'd like.
Making any nail art on short nails is very hard for me because everything looks kind of cheap or not good at all. So I found that busy designs works the best, at least for my short nails :) And I made 2 different size of pinks and flowers along the line connecting.
I chose pink shades for my today's mani because I really like the combo of fuchsia color and this flakies :) It looks much better in person!
1. Start with a base coat as usual. Then I applied 2 coats of Mauve Flash polish from Beauty UK.
2. After that I applied 2 more layers of Crystal Rose Quartz flakies.
3. Next I used nail foil glue and applied it randomly on half of each nail. Waited about 3-4 mins 'till it colmpletely dry.
4. Placed pieces of Majestic Tides foil on each nail. Pre-cut 10 medium pieces of foil.
5. Outline the foil with pink glittery nail art polish.
6. I wanted to leave it like this but it looked very empty so I added some flower nail stickers.
7. Before apply top coat seal everything, especially the foil areas, with clear polish. It'll helps prevent nail foil from wrinkling.
8. And finally apply a good layer of clear fast dry top coat.