Friday, May 18, 2012

"Snake Skin" Nails

HeLLo everyone! Today I had another lesson at the nail school and we learned how to apply artificial nail tips and cover it with a layer of silk. It was very interesting and easy at the same time :) But for further nail care practice I have to cut off my nails which makes me sad for the last few days. 
Also I began to drive the car by myself without my hubby on the seat beside LOL~ I feel much more independent to some extent :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For today's mani I have "Snake Skin" nail tips on :) I got a lot of compliments for my nails :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
How To Do "Snake Skin" Nails:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1. Apply base coat as always. Apply 1 coat of any sheer beige polish all over the nails.
2. Apply creme white polish on nail tips only.
3. Apply foil glue on white tips and wait about 3-4 mins 'till it dry and then apply "snake skin" foil on.
4. Apply clear nail polish on top of foil it prvents foil from cracking.
5. Apply silver hexagons by using a dotting tool.
6. Seal everything with a good layer of clear top coat.



Thats it for today and for my last post with long nails :)

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous absolutely gorgeous..I love it..Never try any nail foil before and love to try it..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ sweetie :)U should try foils too :) They are really fun :) Soooo many different colors and they are cheap LOL~

      Delete
  2. This is very pretty! That is just wrong that u have to cut your nails. What about using someone else as a model? Your hands and nails are absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agh! I think the same!! But there is some lessons when we have to practice in change with other girls. ThanQ very much Jossie :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful!!! Glad the driving thing is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahaha~ ThanQ so much Jackie :)

      Delete
  4. Wooow!! These are such cool nails!! That is the most disturbing part of nail school, isn't it! I had a hard time finding my hand model when I was at school:( The students should be able to decide whose hand they're gonna practice on!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U're absolutely right!! In my case I decided to not ask anyone to be my model because it will be bad! I have to practice on real hand and real nails!! I'm really curious do hairdressers practice on their own hair at school too?
      I'll gave only my 2 thumbs to practice on and nothing more! That will be my rule for them!

      Delete
  5. Very cool and I bet you make also gorgeous designs on shorter nails :) xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe! U're very sweet my dear! I'll try to do them pretty too :)

      Delete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...