HeLLo everyone! The other day I was reading Diana's blog and I saw this post and immediately felt in love with that design of her. That was absolutely creative and original so I wanted to wear on my nails something like that. And here is my a-la Rainbow Hello Kitty nails :)
My right hand doing is pretty good and polished as well ;)
How To Get "HeLLo Kitty and Friends" Nails Done:
1. Apply base coat as always. After that apply 2 coats of light blue holo polish.
2. Apply green glittery polish on the nail tips only.
3. With a small detail brush, green and yellow acrylic paint make some random strokes representing the grass.
4. With a dotting tool and white acrylic paint draw some clouds.
5. Stick the stickers on and finish of with a good layer of clear top coat.
Some of the products was sent from KKCenterHK.