Thursday, March 22, 2012

KLEANCOLOR - Chunky Holo Black

Today on my nails I have Chunky Holo Black by Kleancolor! Yay! I can't stop looking at my nails :) It's so beautiful and I'm absolutely in love with all glitter and flakies nail polish. I wanted this one for a long time and my nails and eyes are happy :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
To get this nail polish look I started of with black background color which is by The Face Shop from Face & it collection in BK901. It's already have a lot of fine purple, blue and green glitters to it. And I applied 2 coats of the Chunky Holo Black on top. It dries faster with layer of fast dry top coat.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The other day I got my prize package from Bunny Nails I was one of 13 winners on her first give-away and here is the goodies :) ThanQ very much Bunny Nails, I love everything and all the stickers are awesome! And thanQ so much for fulfilled my dream to have this nail polish :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm so can't wait to use all these stickers because I love every single one of them :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thats it for today :) I'm more than happy right now :)
Thanx for looking and happy polishing :)

11 comments:

  1. OMG!
    this is soooooooooooo beautiful!
    i want one too!!!
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Yeah! This is super pretty nail polish :)

      Delete
  2. OMG that looks awesome! Gorgeous nails!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really pretty :) ThanQ :)

      Delete
  3. This nail polish looks very nice on you! I glad you like the nail polish. You made very nice pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ very much for the prize :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your win! That polish looks gorgeous on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, but again, they look difficult to remove! Ahhh the joys and pains of having gorgeous looking nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the bling-bling particals is flakies so I think removing with kitchen foil method wouldn't be painful :)

      Delete
    2. :D Just took off this nail polish and it removes much easier than usual glitter nail polish, without using kitchen foil :) 5***** stars to this polish :)

      Delete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...