Friday, March 09, 2012

GREEN

HeLLo everyone! Today I have green glittery manicure. I really do like all the glittery and sparkling nail polishes and even if it's green because usually I'm not a fan of flat green color on my nails at all. I used another poduct from KKCenterHK and it transparent nail polish with green hexagon shaped and dot glitters to it. Because it transparent I used another main background color nail polish by The Face Shop Face & It collection in GR507 which is basic creme green color. And to finish of the manicure I used clear top coat.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Net Capacity: 18ml
Code: B084
Price: $6.00
Available: KKCenterHK
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This picture was took in shade.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm wearing 2 coats of OUQIAN green glitter nail polish. Many hexagons and glitters applies even when the first layer. This nail polish has normal brush and dries in normal time. A bit of funky smell but not too strong. When take off this polish I like to use FOIL METHOD.
Product was sent for review.

8 comments:

  1. I love this. Green definitely suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous green..I love it hun even though it simple..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ very much Angie for being always sweet to me :)

      Delete
  3. This is amazing!! How do you get so much of the hexagons to come out? When I use polishes like that I only get the transparent polish!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually I have the same problem as U do with other glitter polishes but this particular one come out sooooo nicely! And it's so easy to apply a big amount of hexagones with one stroke :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking time and posting a comment~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...