HeLLo everyone! First of all I want to say a big thanx to dear Bunny Nails for she gave me the Versatile Blogger Award. I'm really appreciate ur personal attention to me, so thanQ sweetie very much!
Also I want to say that Minnie is having very nice give-away, please check out her blog for the give-away [HERE]
And today I'm back with another nail design which is totally inspired by spring. I love winter time but right now I really do miss some warm days.
I want to make an accent on this flat gold hexagons which is really pretty.
Net Weight: 10g
It cames in see through plastic jar with N.Nail logo on top of the lid and size and product code information on the bottom. This a filled to the brim gold flat glitters. They sparkling in the sun sooo beautifully and feels completely flat on the nails. Since this is kind of nail accessories I suggest to use thick top coat to finish manicure.
When I finished this design my first impressions was that glitter part isn't suit nicely to the nail tips but right now I'm in love with this nails LOL~ It looks kindda special because of the glitters...
Here is all materials I used for the nail design except for base coat, shimmer top coat and quick dry liquid.
How To Do This Design:
1. Start with applying base coat and main background color. I used 1 coat of natural colored nail polish.
2. After that I applied creme yellow and green nail polishes with a sponge on the nail tips only.
3. Sealed everything with 1 coat of light blue glittery polish.
4. With detailed brush and white acrylic paint I draw random lines to create sort of green and yellow holes.
5. With fan brush I sprinkled gold hexagons and finished everything with 2 thick layers of shimmer top coat.
Thats it for my "Spring On My Mind" nail design. Hope U all like it and please let me know what do u think :) I've changed comment section so I can replay to all of U personally :)
Product was sent for review.