Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Valentine's Day Nails

Recently I made quite a few nail designs for Valentine's Day. Please check them out ->
And another nail design which I made specially for this day would be this cute girly nails :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Code: WDBLE421
Price: $2.64
Available: KKCENTERHK
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
20 images water decal sheet. Great quality water decals. Really cute designs I adore :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
I started of by applying 2 coats of Etude House "Extreem Rose" nail polish. Than I made kind of "flame" elemetnts with white acrylic paint and smal detail nail art brush. The rest of nail tips I filled in with white creme polish. Added the water decals and done :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
If water decals for some reasons don't suit nail plate just cut them and make size that U need.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What is ur nail design for Valentine's Day?
Use my unique coupon BLGB571RE10 for 10% OFF. Available 'till Feb.28, 2012
Product was sent for review.

9 comments:

  1. So cute! Так мило! Наклеечки и правда супер!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute valentine's nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute!! :)

    http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy bonita. Es muy dulce.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poemas, I ask U one more time to comment on English only, next time it will be spam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww, these are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww another super cute design for the Heart's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time and posting a comment~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...