Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"Cancan Corset" Nails

HeLLo everyone! It's a very busy week because I was given a chance to earn some money by translating from Korean to Russian and vice versa. I'm usually working 2 hours per day but I feel like squeezed lemon after active communication within a few hours. Finally yesterday I found time to change my manicure. It was inspired by Corset and it reminds me of Cancan at the same time.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I want to make an accent on this red flat hexagones I outlined the black part with. This was sent to me by KKCenterHK and I absolutely love them. I prefer this particular type of nail decorations the most because they are vibrant, has a lot of different colors and they are flat on the nails.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Code: B0301
Size: 1mm
Net Weight: 10g
Price: $5.20
Avalable: KKCenterHK
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It comes in transparent plastic jar filled to the brim with hexagons. Sometimes it's hard to get clear picture of the glitters because they are sparkling very-very much! Tons and tons of product! It can be used on natural and artificial nails.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here is all products I used for the nail design except for nail base coat, top coat, quick dry liquid, stamper and scraper.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
How To Get Cancan Corset Nails:
1. Apply base coat and one coat of glittery red nail polish.
2. Stamp lath image all over the nail plate.
3. With creme black nail polish and small detaled brush draw black part on outer edges of the nails.
4. Stick on red hexagones.
5. With a dotting tool make 3 silver dots on each side. With a smaller dotting tool make black dots inside of the silver.
6. With black acrylic paint and detailed brush make lacing part. Because my main red color was too dark I made lacing only my ring and thumb fingers.
7. Seal everything with thick clear top coat and done!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thats it for my nails of the day :) It's time consuming but the final result is kindda worth it!
Thanx for visiting and supporting me :)
Product was sent for review.

31 comments:

  1. That looks really pretty! I also like to use glitters instead of rhinestones ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ sweetie for supporting me :) And thanx again for the Kleancolor polish :) OMG! Very exciting!

      Delete
  2. So intricate and beautiful! You are totally my nail art hero!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OHHH! ThanQ very much! I'm happy U like my designs :)

      Delete
  3. OMG!!..Beautiful corset design..I love it hun..Love the combination color that your using..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I haven't thought of creating corset looking nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's time consuming but looks very nice!!

      Delete
  5. Your nail designs make me happy, every day! Such gorgeousness! Thanks again for your kind words on my final blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ!! U're very welcome! Hope U'll be back one day because I really do love ur make-up blog!!

      Delete
  6. Your nails are always amazing... I wish I could be even half as good as you are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ! But U're great at make-up :)

      Delete
  7. OMG!! This is a super sexy design!! I love can can dresses:D Wow! Do you understand Russian as well?! You're so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanQ so much sweeteart! Yes, I do. Russian is my native language ;)

      Delete
  8. So creative and very gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is the most beautiful corset mani i have seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did an excellent job on your nails! Love them soooo~ much! I'm also Korean (ajuma w/ no kids yet though), and love doing nails :) Would you care to follow eachother? BTW I smiled at the comment about mother-in-laws!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 엄청 빠른 ㅋㅋ 초고속 응답/친구추가 감사해요~!! 배울점이 많을듯 하네요! ^0^

      Delete
    2. Awe! Nice to meet U :) I visited ur blog and followed it :) Very nice pictures and nail designs :)

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please, can U comment on English? I don't understand ur language!

      Delete
    2. Poemas writes in Spanish :)

      Ana, this is one of my favourite manicures. Absolutely stunning x

      Delete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...