Friday, January 27, 2012

Nail Foils Haul

This is just a quick update for my new stuff I bought recently :) I ordered some nail foils from Dollar Nail Art store and I like everything I got. All those foils are sooo beautiful! I accidentally bought 2 of Peacock Dazzle but I think it's ok cause I played with it today and it looked sooo pretty and glossy. Each item costs $1, how cool huh? But the minimum order is $25 + shipping fee. I also really like the servise and it's very serious web-site.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I also bought some round and square studs each $1 as well.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thats it for my haul. I'm still doing 10 hit pan project so I try do not buy much stuff...

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow what an exciting haul!! I have been wanting to get some of these foils. Will be looking to see what you do with them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you do with these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rmcandlelight (nailsbeautiqued) ThanQ, I'm very exciting too :) I'll try to post some designs with the foils soon :)

    Jamilla Camel :) ThanQ for ur sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous! I need to try some foils! They are so SHINEY! lol LOOVE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooow!! I can't wait for you to try all of them!! They're gonna be so beautiful on your nails, I just know so!! They look amazing~xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, thank you for blogging about this site! I've been looking for places to buy nail art stuff from. :)


    Chrissy

    My Makeup Blog | YouTube

    ReplyDelete

LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...