Saturday, January 28, 2012

Black Magnetic Nail Polish

I'm so sooo exciting about new trend (oh, at least new for me) of magnetic nail polishes. It always looked 3D and unique to me so finally I had a chance to try out some on myself :) 

OUQIAN Black magnetic nail polish #007
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Code: OUQIAN-MGT-007
Price: $12.00
Net: 12ml
Available: KKCENTERHK
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This nail polish has a little bit of shimmer to it and wearable just by itself without any magnetic effects. Not very black shade tho, it looks more dark grey metallic color. It has regular nail polish brush and quite dense texture. One coat of nail polish looks opaque enough. 
It's pretty easy to use: apply one coat of the nail polish wait untill it completely dry. Apply second coat and put the nails under magnet for about 5-15 seconds depending on how dramatic the result desired. For example: my index finger I kept under magnet for about 15 secs and the middle finger something about 5 secs. The longer time under magnets, the more dramatic result will be achieved. The only thing that magnets doesn't included to this nail polishes, it sold separately! I will be doing a review for them too.
To remove them I used just my regular nail polish remover.
TIP: shake before use very-very well because all the metallic pieces settle on the bottom of the nail polish.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Have U tried any magnetic nail polishes? Which colors do U like more?
Product was sent for review.

8 comments:

  1. This looks great on your length...you're making me jealous! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nail polish looks very good on you! I think it's time for me to try some magnetic nail polish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mani looks super cool!! I haven't seen them anywhere here yet, but I'm super interested:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a sexy, mysterious look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so cool I haven't had a chance to try any yet but I can't wait to looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is interesting! Makes me really wonder about magnetic polishes. I wonder when it will be available here in the Philippines...


    Chrissy

    My Makeup Blog | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chriselle Sy it's really great thing to try out and it's already availabe on www.kcenterhk.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely polish so do metallic thins stick on it
    visit my site
    www.monsternailblog.blogspot.com

    thank-you!

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...