Thursday, December 15, 2011

I miss my long nails...

I cut my nail shorter in October and since that time I try to grow them back LOL~ I didn't had broken nail they just got very long and started curling. Curling nails and different lenght and shapes of each finger nail are not beautiful!!!
Anyways, for these 2 months I've challenged myself a lot by making nails shorter, then I made an oval nail shape and finally I stopped experimenting and started growing them back. Also I took a few pictures during this period...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
ARITAUM nail hardener. Korean brand. Yellowish color consistency, very light texture. Dries completely fast and works good! I like to use it as a nail polish base.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Don't like showing real color of my bare nails cause they are kindda yellow. Not cute at all for the pictures! I've tried lemon whitening method and it don't wotks for me, also I've heard lemon juice negative impact on nails if used too often. Vitamin C dry out the nail and it may serve breakage! (I use base coat every single time I do my manicure also I wipe off  nail polish without any remains and my nails still looking yellow) But I don't care LOL~ Never unpolished...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
VoV nail care program. White creamy texture product. Moisturizing my nails very well, absorbs very nice too. I like to use it after wash off nail polish remover.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
I have 2 last picture, actually old pictures in my nail folder. I did this mani last summer and I had that long nails :D I miss that length a loooot now!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
What is ur favourite length of nails?

13 comments:

  1. Wow. The nail art is so pretty. Love how you added the little studs.
    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ThanQ very much @ Girlie Blogger, actually those rhinestones already was on nail stickers :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed at your lovely, natural nails! Mine always break off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ThanQ very much Jamilla Camel I have a friend and she always get her nails break off and now she is wearing acrylic nails all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the length of your nails... i myself is in the process of growing back my nails. I find that If the remained un polishes or my nailpolish starts to chip my nails begin to peel because they are in water alot having children and maintaining a home. do you have any good suggestions for nail hardeners?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish my nails would grow to be like yours! :) If you are still looking for a cure for yellow nails you should try Bubble White as it worked wonders for me xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually like to cut them right down, leaving just a bit. Nails get in the way of my work, housework, and even typing on my Blackberry. So I only keep them long like now, during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Как мне нравится розовый маникюр! Такой нежный и нарядный! У нас продукция VOV тоже продается, но вот именно для ногтей продуктов нет. Лаки и тени с помадами.

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving the last set of nail art :D i prefer to keep my nails in average length because once i broke my long nails when i tried to open a sliding door, and once i was driving and nails got stuck in the steering wheel while i turn :( i bled because nails were almost ripped off and i am really scared of it happening again now

    ReplyDelete
  10. Janella, oh! I'm so so understand U! I have the same problems with my nails and actually not only hardeners, just any coat of nail polish helps me to prevent broken nails. For now I'm using and loving the ARITAUM one, it's Korean brand nail hardener. But U can just re-apply ur current hardener/base/top coat dialy and it will works too :)

    ♥Forever the ugly duckling ♥, awe! ThanQ so much seetheart! I actually have heard about Bubble White but unfortunately we don't have that product here in Korea...

    Jyoan, LOL~ I miss doing stuff with my short nails too :)

    Dana, спасибочки :) у нас ВОВа много, местная продукция, но лаки я их не очень, слишком густые и вообще новые тоже густеют ну очень быстро. А вот тенюшки я их очень уважаю! Отличная пигментация и выбор цветов обширный :)

    prettybeautiful.net, ThanQ :) Ohhh! So sorry to hear that! it really sounds so painfully :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your nails still look long to me and very healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read one blog gal uses denture tabs in water! Her pics showed a pretty significant difference. I'll be trying it soon because my nails are finally starting to stain too :-(

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think as soon as you get the lengths back, they'll look beautiful again! I always have difficulties when my nails are kinda medium to long:D they make me feel like cutting them short again but I know I have to be patient and wait for them to grow;p I love your long nails too~:D

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...