Tuesday, October 25, 2011

TRUE BLOOD: Blood Splatters

Thats funny, coz I got addicted to the TRUE BLOOD show really fast. I'm already finishing season 3 and I don't know what to do when all this will be done LOL~ I was really into TV show lately and was inspired for my mani as well.
"BLOOD SPLATTERS" 
MATERIAL USED:
KISS Ultra Growth
Etude House nail polish in WH708 "CREAMY GREY"
The Face Shop nail polish Nail Talk collection in RD301
The Face Shop Face & It collection Long Lasting Top Coat
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
HOW TO DO:
Apply base coat and 2 coats of any creme grey polish which is close to the skin color of vampires. Less shimmer than more it looks "natural".
With a usual tube for juice blow out the creme red polish as a blood splatters. To avoid a mess around my nails I applied a thick layer of vaseline and it was easy to get rid of remains polish around the nails.
Seal everything with clear top coat.
My right hand...
Thats it for another version of Halloween nail design!

10 comments:

  1. Wooow, it looks great. But I wouldn't have the courage to do it. I'm afraid that I will make a lot of mess. :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Jamilla Camel, ThanQ so much :)

    @ Lilly, Thanx sweet! i love ur make-up!!

    @ angighita, Don't be afraid! It 90% less dirty-ness than with a water marbling. Just coz nail polishes has a bit think texture they don't get everywhere, a few "un-wanted" drops on the skin and it's so easy to remove, in my case I didn't used nail polish remover at all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a clever idea. The effect is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ThanQ evryone for sweet comments :) Glad U all like this mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG~!!!! This is super scary~!!!! But the best design for Halloween~xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are very beautiful (no homo :-) ) and it’samazing how you can look like a totally different person just by doing the make you do, very talented. Just suscribed!Yonka a name in leading natural skin care range.

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...