Saturday, October 22, 2011

Candy Nails for Halloween

Yesterday I finally got 4 seasons of TRUE BLOOD and already started watching it and had not much time for my nails 'n such so I decided to share another mani for Halloween I did before. Very easy design, just creme white background color and free-hand strips. Nothing fancy :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Also I made another Facebook account which is cool now coz I can add friends and upload pictures there. So if U have account send me a friend request and let's share our passion for beauty and all random stuff :) Click [HERE] for my profile :) This will be my constant Facebook page!

10 comments:

  1. Love True Blood! One of my favorite vampire shows! Cute nails. So fun.

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nails, very festive :)How are u liking True Blood so far? Tis one of my favorite HBO series without a doubt. IMO, season 4 was the best; tons of action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a yummy, cheerful design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute mani!!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Girlie Blogger, ThanQ! I think I'm getting into this show too :)

    @ shencerelyurs., ThanQ! I've watched half of the first season so far and I think I like it in general. But there is too much sex scenes and quite a lot of religious policy, but in general it worth to watch ;)

    @ Jamilla Camel, ThanQ very much!

    @ rock-or-not, ThanQ for taking ur time for visiting me :) Glad U like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute cheerful design! my gal love them and ask me to do it :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nails just triggered my sweet tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a very sweet looking nail art design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ThanQ everyone for took ur time and sent all those amazing comments! Hope U got an idea for ur Halloween mani :)

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...