Saturday, August 20, 2011

Korean Newspaper French Nail Tips

HeLLo everyone!
Again here is one of my past manis and I have so many different nail design pictures and nail swatches to share with. But I have some personal problems 'n stuff so I don't  feel like a "diligent" blogger now.
Anyways, here is my past mani. I call this design "KOREAN NEWSPAPER".
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I found this design is not for long time wearing, kindda impractical. The pieces of newspaper come off even despite the fact that I use a very nice top coat. Anyways, looks cool but not stays on for a long time.
tImage and video hosting by TinyPics
Products Used:
San San in Cloudy Gray
VoV Shocking!! Gel Coat
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For my main background color I used San San nail polish in Cloudy Gray. There is 2 layers on. It is opaque and it dries pretty quick too.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
...natural day light...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thats it for now. Thanx for visiting!

15 comments:

  1. OMG this is so cool!!
    I really love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow..you have a very long and beautiful nails~

    ReplyDelete
  3. The newspaper tips is so nice! You're very creative. Too bad it doesn't stay that long on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so cool with Korean characters. Great. I hope you will pass very easy over your problems and be in shape again :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. woow, really pretty and cool:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! I want to try these, I got the alcohol, but sadly I don't get newspaper delivered to my house lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ThanQ everyone!!

    @ heartNAT, so is mine! I just cut some small pieces of a newspaper and stick them on my nil tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I was asked to try this and I totally forgot! You've done it so perfectly now I'm even afraid to do mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never seen anything like it. It's so beautiful. I wish I can do nails like you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you use rubbing alcohol, you can just transfer the newspaper ink onto your nail ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you use rubbing alcohol, you can just transfer the newspaper ink onto your nail ^^

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...