Monday, August 22, 2011

Franken Polish: WONDER GRASS

HeLLo everyone! I am so feel in love with all green colors recently so I just decided to make my own green nail polish (franken polish). Actually this is the first time I do it and I really felt like a chemist in his laboratory. It was a very good impression and I am very glad with my final creation. I added a tot of green glitters together with other shades of green nail polish.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
...day light (shade)...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
...sunlight...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
With a cam. flash...I also added some decorating lines to it.
And here is the easiest way to remove ur glittery nail polish. Because most of the times such nail polishes is so hard to remove. I like use this method, hope U'll like it too :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thats all! Let me know about ur own franken polishes?
Thanx for looking and happy polishing :)

9 comments:

  1. great tip hun! hope you are doing well! have a wonderful day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tip! thanks for sharing dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! i love it! :) its really pretty! and i love green colors too, :) i only have one franken polish and it's holo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This franken is amazing!!
    I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another Amazing Nail Design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woooow, it looks great. It's like the fresh green grass. And with the glitter it looks gorgeous. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, you are so creative and this nail art is absolutely stunning. I haven't been on your blog in such a long time and I noticed you changed your layout. It's so pretty and it has a romantic look to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. prettyy! love the green color (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh! That's a great color (not scary like Frankenstein at all!;p), I love how sparkly green it is :)

    Can I cross-post this on Kikay Exchange? :)

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...